Following are some resources you may find helpful to learn more about, or to get help to stop using, synthetic drugs:
- Drug Dictionary/Photos: Identifying synthetic drugs.
- True Stories and Drug Index: Synthetics and other new drugs are killing our youth.
- Know The Dangers: About Synthetic Drugs: Symptoms and what to look for.
- National Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Administration (SAMHSA): 1-800-662-HELP (4357) SAMHSA’s National Helpline is a confidential, free, 24-hour-a-day, 365-day-a-year, information service, in English and Spanish, for individuals and family members facing mental health and/or substance use disorders. This service provides a locator for local treatment facilities, support groups, and community-based organizations.
- The Rise Of Synthetic Drugs In The US: What The Growing Trend Means For Public Health.
- Synthetic Drug Use Mapped: Which States Come Out On Top?
- Understanding Addiction: Project Know.
- Get Smart About Drugs: Resource for Parents, Educators & Caregivers.
- Get the Facts About Drugs: Just Think Twice.
- Drug Rehab: Changing Lives Through Addiction Care & Education.
- Recovery Happens: Counseling Services.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse: Facts about Dangerous Synthetic Drugs
- Narcotics Anonymous: Find a meeting